Please read our terms & conditions before booking any treatment.
1. Disclosure & Consultations
- To safely provide the Treatment, and if necessary supply Products, the Client will be requested to supply certain information in writing before anything is done. This information must be provided completely and accurately by the Client as it will be relied upon by the Salons. Consultations MUST be carried out prior to treatments, refusal will result in cancellation of treatment.
- It is essential that the Client makes full and accurate disclosure of any medical conditions, as some Treatments are not suitable for those with certain conditions. Unless proper information is supplied by the Client, the proper advice, Treatments or Products cannot be given or supplied to them. Staff are always available to discuss any concerns regarding any medical conditions or possible medical conditions, and it is for the Client to make full disclosure and act on any advice given.
3. Cancellation Policy
- If a client wishes to cancel an Appointment at the Salon, then 48 hours notice must be given. Failure to do so will result in a fee of 100% being charged.
- When making an appointment at the salon a 20% deposit will be taken to secure the booking, this will be refunded if cancelled outside of the 48 hour period.
- The Salon reserves the right to cancel, modify or terminate an Appointment, if there are serious grounds for doing so, and will advise the Client accordingly.
- Vouchers are valid for six months from the date of issue, unless purchased for a specified period under a promotion.
- Once activated, Vouchers will not be replaced or refunded if lost, stolen or damaged.
- Vouchers can not be used on treatments that already have discounts applied E.g. Monthly Offers.